This domain (swhelper.org), subdomains and Mobile App (Social Work Helper) will (collectively be referred to as the “Site” in these Terms of Service) is owned and operated by Social Work Helper, PBC located at 8 The Green Suite #8043, Dover, DE 19901 (ph) 302-233-7422 (“we”, “us” or “Social Work Helper, PBC”).
We may change the terms of this agreement from time to time. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, IMMEDIATELY STOP ACCESSING THIS SITE. By continuing to use this site after we post such changes, you accept the agreement as modified.
You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create, derive from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through the Site.
Creating a Social Work Helper, PBC Account.
If you create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Social Work Helper, PBC may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Social Work Helper, PBC liability. You must immediately notify Social Work Helper, PBC of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Social Work Helper will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Responsibility of Contributors and Creators.
If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, video file or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Social Work Helper, PBC or otherwise.
By submitting content to Social Work Helper, PBC for inclusion, you grant Social Work Helper, PBC world-wide, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt and publish The Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing, preparing derivative works of as well as promoting and redistributing your content without limitations in any media formats and through any media channels. After publication, Social Work Helper, PBC will be solely responsible for determining whether it is necessary to delete any published content. Contributors may submit a written requests for removal to firstname.lastname@example.org. If it is determined that content needs to be removed prevent harm to one’s identity, the article attribution will be changed to anonymous. However, if the article contains identifiable information of the contributor, the article will be deleted.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Social Work Helper, PBC has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Social Work Helper’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Social Work Helper, PBC’s reasonable opinion, violates any Social Work Helper, PBC policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Social Work Helper, PBC’s sole discretion. Social Work Helper, PBC will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
The Site may contain links to other websites maintained by third-parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience and do not imply endorsement of, or association with, the party by Social Work Helper, PBC.
Modifications to this Agreement.
Social Work Helper, PBC reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Site and these Terms of Service from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after such modifications to this Agreement will constitute acknowledgement of the modified Terms of Service and agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Terms of Service.
Termination of Use.
Social Work Helper, PBC shall have the right to immediately terminate or suspend, in its discretion, your access to all or part of the Site with or without notice for any reason.
Limitation of Liability.
In no event shall Social Work Helper, PBC or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive damages or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to your use of the Site, the content and other information obtained therein.
Certain jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, thus the above limitations may not apply to you.
Any disputes arising out of or related to these Terms of Service and/or any use by you of the Site shall be governed by the laws of the USA, without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions therein.
Date of Last Update.
This agreement was last updated on October 13, 2017.
Study Shows Immune Cells Against Covid-19 Stay High in Number Six Months After Vaccination
A recent study by Johns Hopkins Medicine researchers provides evidence that CD4+ T lymphocytes — immune system cells also known...
Poverty, Racism and the Public Health Crisis in America
Although extreme poverty in the United States is low by global standards, the U.S. has the worst index of health...
What Do You Know About Disability Cultural Competence?
Recently, I had the opportunity to give a webinar on disability cultural competence to social service workers, but was met...
Five Tips to Ease Kids’ Social Reentry
Pediatric neurologist Jane Tavyev, MD, has advice for parents looking to help their children learn social skills after pandemic isolation....