Businesses and organizations always have to watch their dollars, but they also need to ensure its invest wisely. Budgets are tight, but the right tools are needed in order to safeguard success. Information technology tools are particularly important for facilitating collaboration and productivity, but these tools can be very expensive. Tools such as email, web-conferencing, websites, team sites, etc. are a necessity for many small businesses and organizations need, but they may be unable or barely able to afford the proper technological tools. Office 365 is the answer your businesses is looking.
- Exchange – Keep everyone in sync with enterprise-grade email and shared calendars they can access at their desk or on the go. Get business-class email, shared calendars, 25 GB of storage space per user, and the ability to use your own domain name. Also, archiving and legal hold capabilities, plus unlimited storage on the E3 plan.
- Lync – Connect immediately or set up and host online meetings with multi-party HD video conferencing, real-time note taking, and screen sharing. Connect to Skype user and hold meetings with people who don’t have Skype or Lync.
- SharePoint – Collaborate with teammates, partners, and customers with documents that are always up to date and accessible from almost anywhere.
- Website – Market your business with a website that’s easy to set up and update—with no hosting fees.
- SkyDrive Pro – 7 GB of personal storage they can access from anywhere and that syncs4 with their PC. Easily share files internally and externally and control who sees and edits them.
- Site mailboxes – Store and share email and documents in project-specific folders, allowing for easier team collaboration.
- Office Mobile for iPhone – Access, edit, and view Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on iPhones.
- Office Web Apps – Create, store, edit, and share Office docs online for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus desktop applications on the E3. Subscription to Office for up to 5 PCs/Macs per user.
Office Pro Plus includes:
Sound good? Well, wait, there is more:
- Set up quickly with easy-to-use services
- Manage users and settings from a simplified yet powerful web portal
- Built-in malware protection
- Continuous data backup to geo-redundant servers
- 99.9% financially-backed service level agreement
- IT level phone support
- Always up to date
- Access via securely from anywhere on any web connected device
Interested but still not convinced and want a test drive? Get a free 30 day trial. Are you concerned about switching to the new version Office Pro Plus? Run it side by side with your old Office with no worries. Want the trial or still have questions? Feel free to contact me, Microsoft, or any other Microsoft Partner today for more details!